Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Daylight and stars:

I was paid the biggest compliment today. My friend asked if I could move to her city because I "make her feel herself" ...

Isn't that wonderful? To have friends who bring out the best in you? People that you never have to 'work' at being around, you are completely comfortable to just be yourself.

I love this friend. She is incredible! I don't think she even knows that; I have told her, but she wouldn't believe it. I have learnt so much from her. Her strength and courage is inspiring. And her relationship with her husband is probably the relationship I have learnt the most from. They are such a great couple. And seeing her today was equally good. Just talking. And walking. And eating. And laughing. And singing.

Like daylight and stars. Seeing something incredible in a place where you wouldn't normally spot it. That's what she does - she sees the best things.

And she's like a gem. There are those people who obviously everyone thinks highly of and they know so many people and are so gifted ... blah blah blah ............ This woman is one of the people who you only realise how hugely much they have to offer when you get close enough to see it. I love that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home