Monday, September 21, 2009

Thank you...

Sheesh. There are some people that I just love hearing from. I love their thoughts. I love learning with them. I love reading their thoughts. I love talking with them. I love listening to them. I could do that for a long time.

I wasn't even gunna write a blog about this, but I just read Helen's two last posts and I just had to write on here! I feel like I learn all the time, and to be honest, most of that is down to the people I talk to and spend time with.

Thank you Helen. People like you inspire me to write my thoughts down. And to really know what it means to be honest. I try and talk honestly, but it is so hard. And yet you are so unashamed about your life. I love that transparency.

Thank you Rob. I genuinely love working with you. Yet another honest person. People like you make me want to be closer to Jesus. (oh and you really are funny - those smiles are not because i'm mocking you, but because you make me laugh)

Thank you Lisa. This past year, I think it has been your life that I have been the most excited about watching grow and change. You have so much to offer. Thank you for letting me in to share it. People like you challenge me to think more!

Thank you Beth. You are such an incredible friend to me. I'm not quite sure what I've done to deserve you. People like you are a bit like Barbie - they seem too perfect to be real. Haha. Only joking, but not really. You are a special lady. And the most Jesus-like lady I know of. Pretty neat then, cos you're going out with Jesus in boy-form! Ha.

I've only mentioned four people, cos these are the only four who read my blog...!
The rest of you know who you are, and you're amazing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

No, it should be thank you clare. In this year you have inspired me and challanged me to be more like Jesus, just by the way that you are, more times than i can count. I love your openess, God challanges's me on it every time you share things. And although im still oh so bad at it im slightly better than i was, mainly down to you. So thank you :)

12:10 AM  
Blogger clarebear said...

Thank you LISA (this could go on forever!)...you are definitely better at being open. Keep growing!

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home