Monday, July 13, 2009

Swine flu?

Life is good. I have a cold, but its leaving. The swine is leaving! I woke up this morning with a bad back, but thats loads better now. I have a pretty relaxed week ahead of me. I am going swimming tomorrow early in the morning - always a great way to start the day. I spoke to my best friend on the phone today :-)

It can't really get much better than this.

Or can it? Where is Jesus?! Have I become complacent? Am I just going through life; including God when I want; praying sometimes; reading the Bible as a ritual...

I don't want to be one of those people who just gets on with life and its kinda okay. I want to push further! I want something extraordinary! I want my life to be something more, no longer stale and although a challenge/inspiration to those around me, no longer an inspiration to myself.

That's sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home