Thursday, August 13, 2009

Life.

Hmmm. Text conversations with faraway friends.
Always needed.

BF birthday today. Literally CANNOT wait to see her next week.

I love the smell of freshly washed clothes. I love cleaning actually.

I need to eat some fruit.

Probably going to go and play some music, write something, read something, listen to someone, be creative, be free.....blah blah blah....

Dreaming of warmer climates.

CeU is freaking AMAZING. She could send me to sleep any day.
You could send me to sleep, thank you very much.

Thinking about freedom.
Maybe I'll get my tattoo when I'm back in Devon.

Do you ever get when you have so much you're thinking about but you can't really be bothered to write it all down?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home