Friday, July 03, 2009

Aaaaargh

I'm feeling frustrated. I am overthinking things and getting annoyed, and feeling like I'm not in the right place. Even though I know I'm in the right place. I know that God has put me here, and I know my decision to stay is right. But it feels so hard.

And I don't know where to go with these feelings. Talking it over is often so helpful, but sometimes it just stirs up frustration even more. Not by any means because of the people I'm speaking to...but just because I am dwelling on the thoughts.

God knows how I'm feeling. And He knows my worry - that I will lose motivation and not give 100% to the work I am doing. I don't want to lose heart. I don't want to stop being passionate about the youth work. I don't want to forget what He has called me to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home