Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Friends

I love that when I say I feel sad, she will pick up the phone and ring me.

I love that she knows me so well. She isn't afraid to ask those horrible questions.

I love sitting on the couch, drinking red wine and laughing with this boy.

I love how wise she is. And she doesn't even know it.

I love that this person always encourages me. She is so kind with her words.

I love hearing him drum.

I love this girl praying for me. She hears God clearly.

I love that we have travelled together.

I love that I can talk to this guy as if we only saw each other yesterday.

I love that he inspires me to be a better person.

I love her humility, it is refreshing.

I love that it makes me smile singing with this girl :-)

I love that getting texts from this person makes me so happy.

I love them for letting me live in their home.

I love that he is a rude boy at heart.

I love that he is my favourite brother. haha. joke. I love that he is my brother.

I love that we made the perfect pool team. Beating everyone else.

I love that I can walk into her house, and feel at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home