Saturday, May 09, 2009

Saturday

I got up this morning and walked into town.

At Church, they're having this big sale thing - another fundraiser for the building project. And I walked straight towards the book stall. There, on the table, was a small box of cds. I trawled through it and found some gems - I cannot believe I just bought TWO Massive Attack albums and a jazz/hiphop experimental cd for £2!! Bargainus Maximus, I think so!

Then a couple of the yp came over to my house. I made banana bread, fruit salad and pancakes (the best ones - american style, also called 'drop scones'?)...it was a birthday. We sat and ate, laughed, played music. I love times like that.

Now I'm wondering what to do. I am torn. Half of me wants to do nothing (which is actually really nice on a day off)...part of me wants to finish songs and write more...and part of me wants to take my ipod and go for a long walk. Maybe walk down to the Island and see how far I can get before I am tired. Hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home