Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Being sick

Yesterday was the first time in LITERALLY years that I was sick...a lot. And it was horrible. And it made me want to be with someone. One of the worst feelings is being sick, having your stomach heaving and feeling shakey and teary...and there not being anyone around.

When I was little, my dad somehow always heard me in the toilet and would come and hold my hair while I was sick. Yesterday, my friend Beth was there for the first little while. But there wasn't anyone else there afterwards. How sad for there to be some people who don't have anyone - no one to hold their hair while they're being sick or rub their back afterwards.

Then I had the WORST night sleep afterwards. I felt really tired and worn out after being sick. So I went to bed at about 8.30pm. But kept getting up to go to the toilet. Nearly fell to sleep then woke up every hour or two. At midnight, feeling very dehydrated, I drank some water which then came straight back out again. Very unsettling. But this morning I have managed to drink water and not be sick! Yay.

So now I'm having to decide about when to start eating again. Not too early cos I'll just feed the blinking sickness inside of me. But I'm feeling well tired and weak. So need food soon!

Any thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home