Friday, June 05, 2009

Family

Most of my revelations seem to happen on the toilet recently.
Maybe it is quiet in there and I think more deeply...??

I was really emotional earlier. I think I was thinking about death, and life. And I thought a lot about my family. We are really close but we all show affection in different ways. I just had this overwhelming desire to tell them all they are incredible. And that I want to see them living life to the FULL. And I had this revelation of when Jesus says He has come that we may life, and life in all its fullness - that doesn't mean we can do what we want. It doesn't mean we become hedonistic pleasure seekers...

I wonder if to really live life to the full, it means to bring about change and to give to others...to see amazing things happen to those around you. I wonder if a full life is a life given to the service of others?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home