Monday, November 08, 2010

Romantic films are bad for my health

So I came home today and popped on the tv while doing some stuff on my laptop. The film 'Hope Floats' was on and gosh was it gushy. I knew it was bad when I heard Brian Adams singing, but it was slightly redeemed hearing the Bob Dylan classic 'Make You Feel My Love'.

I have mixed reactions to romantic films; I HATE HATE HATE that it gives me a false impression of love and relationships. It says that there will be someone who sweeps me off my feet and we'll live happily ever after. It actually sometimes makes me sad because that is not the case in my life. However, it also gives me a little bit of hope.

And then I become melancholic, and go and sit at the piano to try and express how I'm feeling. I don't get me sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home