Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Revelation

The other night I got angry at God. I hate writing this or talking about it, cos it sounds so lame and cheesy and cliche. But it totally happened. I was just thinking about life, getting mad on behalf of people, just seeing so much crap around me. And then going on to think that there is just so much more crap in other places and other families. What is going on in the world?!

Anyway, I eventually said to God, "WHY WON'T YOU DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?" As soon as the sentence left my lips, I heard, "I'll use you."

Oh Crap.

We all want to see something change, but we're not so comfortable about lending a hand.

It got me thinking and wondering whether we would see drastic difference in the world if all the 'Christians' prayed and acted. That is all it takes; prayer and action.

And then I had long conversations with Beth yesterday about giving all we have to the poor, whether certain people are 'called' to that, what it means in our lives, etc. Sheesh. So much to consider.

1 Comments:

Blogger MagnoliaWhisper said...

Don't worry God has a plan. Read Revelations 21:3,4

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home