Thursday, November 04, 2010

The Glass Is Half What?

There is so much in me which needs to be changed that I lose sight of other people. I forget that anything is possible, and I start seeing the glass as half empty. WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?

I find it easier to talk about people negatively than positively. I let people down and am hypocritical with the way I live. As soon as I stop thinking about myself, things change. I begin getting excited about life and what adventures are still to come. I start to believe that I can be involved in seeing change, rather than just moaning about it.

But the key thing that I'm learning is that I need people around me to help. I want to be part of a community - literally living together, learning together, changing together. I need people around me to inspire me and help me grow. I can't do it by myself. I don't think I was even built to struggle through life on my own. We were all meant to have people who walk beside us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home